Event: Bridge the Knowledge Gap with Raz-Plus & Writing A-Z!
Bridge the Knowledge Gap with Raz-Plus & Writing A-Z!
Have you ever encountered a student who can decode text, but struggles with comprehension? If so, that student was likely experiencing a knowledge gap.
Learn about the knowledge gap and how research suggests it is the hidden cause for breakdowns in reading comprehension. Walk away with tips for how to leverage Raz-Plus and Writing A-Z to bridge this gap – putting your students on the path to higher levels of reading proficiency.
In this session participants will:
1. Learn about the research behind the role knowledge plays in reading comprehension
2. Discover how Raz-Plus can support building content knowledge
3. Uncover how Writing A-Z offers opportunities for students to write about content, thus increasing background knowledge
Registration to this event is limited. Don’t miss out on the chance to register now, as spaces fill up quickly.
Your attendance will qualify you for:
- Complimentary 2- month access on any new purchase* from Learning A-Z for your school
- A certificate of participation
- Chance to win exciting prizes in our raffle draw!
*Purchase order must be received by December 27, 2021
For more information please contact:
Yasmine Elbadrawy, Educational Consultant
M:+01 118 880020